HANDLING POOL CHEMICALS
Always read and familiarize yourself with label directions prior to adding or using a product.
Never add chemicals through the skimmer system unless specifically directed to do so.
Never mix one chemical with another chemical prior to adding to the pool water.
Store chemicals in a cool and dry location out of direct sunlight.
- Check and regulate the pH and chlorine levels using #752 Test Kit 2 in 1.
- During summer, run the filtration system 8-12 hours a day.
- Remove physical contaminants, like leaves, from the pool.
- Add algaecide for killing and preventing the development of algae.
- Evaluate the Total Alkalinity level using #78HR Test Kit 4 in 1.
- Use the Aqua Care Chemicals®, 70% chlorine for shock treatment.
- Unload skimmer and pump baskets.
- Clean the pool floor and walls. Regulate water levels and top up if needed.
- Examine filter pressure and backwash only if required (see manual).